Please read before filling up the form:
- Please take note that your particulars (NRIC and DOB) are mandatory as required for SSG-funded courses. Your personal data will be kept and secured by SGMP for audit purposes only according to PDPA. Read more...
- To apply for company sponsored, the company must be a SME before application.
Frequently Asked Questions
You’ll simply need to provide us with your details including NRIC and Date of Birth upon request & we’ll do the enrollment for the course, the Subsidy will be active automatically. But it is still subjected to eligibility of funding.
As for Skillsfuture credit, you'll have to apply it yourself after enrolling. SGMP will raise an invoice for you to attach while you apply for the use of Skillsfuture credit.
SGMP Pte Ltd wish to re-iterate that the collection of trainees’ NRIC number and other personal details are for the purpose of verifying the authenticity of trainees’ identity and proper governance of training grant disbursement that include audit checks.
You may refer to this link here for the step-by-step instruction to submit a claim for SkillsFuture Credit.
*You can only submit this claim 60 days before the course start date & on the course start date.
All certified “Approved Training Organisations (ATO)” are listed in MySkillsFuture website.
You may refer to this link from the website of MySkillsfuture.
1. Companies of non-SME are encouraged to declare SME to enjoy up to 70% funding and entitled for absentee allowances claim for their staff:
2. Once your company has obtained the “Assigned CorpPass credentials" (Click here to apply), you would click on this link, search for Digital Service, click on Small Medium Enterprise(SME) Declaration.
3. Please get information of your company’s business status ready for the declaration accordingly.
4. Once submitted, you will be notified the confirmation of SME status. The duration of processing will take less than a month to complete.
Statement of Attainment (SOA) will be issued upon successful completion of all assessments in the course module and minimum attendance requirement of 75%.
Course Completion - Pass the Written Assessment and Practical Assessment.
Upon completion of the course, the trainees are awarded with e-Certs. For trainees who are Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents can log in to MySkillsFuture portal using Singpass to download your e-Certs.
For trainees who are foreigners without Singpass can approach SGMP to download your e-Certs. Read more...
THINGS TO NOTE:
Individual Sponsored participants who are Singapore Citizens aged 25 and above may make payment for the deposit with their SkillsFuture credit accounts after registration with the issued invoice for the course.
Company sponsored course will not be eligible for SkillsFuture credit.
*SkillsFuture credit will be fully-refunded when "Written Notice of Cancellation, Withdrawal or Postponement" is reveived.
Upon confirmation of the course selected, a Tax Invoice will be issued to all participants or companies.
Individual Sponsored applicants (for Singaporeans and PR Only) may opt to make payment by using their SkillsFuture Credit for the Net fee after the funding. Balance of the Net fees can be made by Cash or Fund Transfer.
|More than 10 working days before course commencement date.||Full refund of the course fees paid|
|4-10 working days before coursse commencement date.||Refund of course fees paid with an admin charge of $53.50|
|3 or less working dayes before course commencement date.||No refund|
Account Name: SGMP PTE LTD
Bank Name: DBS Current Account
Account No.: 106-903880-4