- Crew Selection in Production
- English Blog
- In Person
- Location Scouting
- Master Control Room Operations
- Production and Direction
- Production Planning and Scheduling
- Script and Story development
Live Streaming Exercise: “SGMP Talk Show: In Person, Bong Ray Yang”
Before the Recording Reporter: Creative Producer, what do you like to say? Norman: I’m sending them the script. Reporter: Ok, you are sending the script. Reporter: Director, come…What are you…
In film production, location scouting is finding places to shoot commercials, television shows, or movies. A location manager (or scout) searches for interior or exterior venues to serve as the…
BUDGET ON A SHOE STRING, AND STILL MAKE GREAT FILMS!
You have a really, really good script on hand, and the Executive Producer really likes your script! Yes! You have just secured your first deal. Then comes the bombshell… sorry,…
EXPERIENCING THE ART OF FILM MAKING @ SGMP!!!
1. You’ve been tasked to book a huge studio to build a set resembling a palatial bungalow. “The Tycoon” No one in the market would want to rent out a…