M5 – Script & Story Development (Script Writing)
"Think Simple, Think Logic"
Learning Outcomes and
- Able to research ideas for overall storyline to align stories with production goals
- Able to write stories for overall storyline to align stories with production goals
- Able to identify tools and platforms for script writing
- Interpret creative briefs to understand requirements in script drafting processes
- Conduct research to develop a de-tailed and authentic scripts
- Research periods, characters and stories
- Write episodic scripts, plots or parts of scripts to contribute to over-all scripts
- Prepare a story outlines covering aspects such as story plot, structure, theme, set-ting, character pro-files and key turning points, as appropriate
- Write dialogues and screenplay based on research
- Develop drafts that are factually accurate and employ the correct language
- Explain clearly potential legal, ethical or regulatory is-sues that can arise in the written form
- Apply discretion to avoid exposure to legal and copyright issues to avoid conflict
Module is best for:
Script Writer, Research Writer, Videographer, Casting, Line Producer, Production Manager
Up to 70% funding
Nett Fee :
Absentee Allowance :
32.5Hrs X $4.50 (Capped) = $146
(Above 40, Mid-Career)
Nett Fee :
(Below 40, Regular)
Nett Fee :
*Courses are subsidized by Skillsfuture Singapore.
*Enjoy 50-70% funding of course fees.
*Company sponsored are entitled for Absentee Payroll.
*Individual of 40 years old and above will enjoy the same funding and Skillsfuture credit could be used too.
*Freelancers who owe a Declared SME company are advised to sign up under Company sponsored category.
*Beginners may consider signing the entire package of the above 9 modules.
News from our Trainees who have taken the M5 Course
The SGMP “Script Writing (Short firm) Competition 2022-2023”
All participants will stand a big chance to walk away…
The topic that interested me the most is Story and Script Development
In that module that I went through, script writing is…
Courses that fit into Film & Event Industries
Hi, I’m Yang En from Analogue Factory and I’m here…
Script & Story Development Using Dan Harmon Story Circle
Group presentation for a final project that includes Story Development…
KELVIN AND JO ON “WHIPLASH”—Adaptation Exercise for Script and Story Development (Script Writing)
—Adaptation Exercise for Script and Story Development (Script Writing) Kelvin:…
We are Great, as long as we know it!
Do you agree that so much of online content is…