M6 – Master Control Room Operations (Level 3)
"Think Simple, Think Logic"
Learning Outcomes and Knowledge Statements:
- Understand different programming plans, equipment and software for broadcast systems
- Understand broadcasting processes and how to execute transmissions
- Identify the broadcast systems issues and its recovery methods
- Purpose, benefits, limitations and risks of the different equipment and software required for broadcast systems and when it is appropriate to use them
- End-to-end processes involved in broadcast operations
- Types of problems that can occur with the operation of broadcast systems
- Operation of broadcast automation systems
- Broadcast systems and signal recovery
Module is best for:
Vision Mixers, Sound Engineers, Film Crew, Project Manager, Event Producer
- How to connect cameras to the system
- How to setup audio device to the Audio Interface
- How to import camera input and audio input to vMix
- Adding B-rolls and other supporting media
- How to setup for Green Screen for Production
- How to setup blocking and camera position
- Testing of audio levels and removing noise
- Learn what is Shortcuts and Overlay
- How to setup Stream Deck
- Preset the recording setting
- Record for youtube, facebook, instagram and TikTok
Up to 70% funding
Nett Fee :
Absentee Allowance :
40Hrs X $4.50 (Capped) = $180
(Above 40, Mid-Career)
Nett Fee :
(Below 40, Regular)
Nett Fee :
*Courses are subsidized by Skillsfuture Singapore.
*Enjoy 50-70% funding of course fees.
*Company sponsored are entitled for Absentee Payroll.
*Individual of 40 years old and above will enjoy the same funding and Skillsfuture credit could be used too.
*Freelancers who owe a Declared SME company are advised to sign up under Company sponsored category.
*Beginners may consider signing the entire package of the above 9 modules.
News from our Trainees who have taken the M6 Course
Live Streaming Exercise: “SGMP Talk Show: In Person, Bong Ray Yang”
Before the Recording Reporter: Creative Producer, what do you like…
We were even taught how to check on cable quality !
Personally, I enjoyed “Master Control Room Operations” the most as…
“THE MASTER ROOM CONTROL OPERATIONS”
Hi, I’m Ke Rong. I’m currently working at The Analogue…
“I thought it just need to ON the power switch and press the Shutter Button…”
I’m Jun Fu from THE ANALOGUE FACTORY. I like Camera…
Why does “The Analogue Factory” send their Staff to SGMP Production Course?
The Analogue Factory first started off as a music backline…
With the current pandemic situation, we have to change the way we…
A Production Exercise on Interviewing with Multi-Cameras
Today, we did a project entitled ‘SGMP talk show’ where…
I like ‘BLOCKING & STAGING” the most
Hi, I’m Ernest Tan Pin Wee. I’m from Analogue Factory…
Multi Camera Live Stream & Broadcasting Lesson
Author: Jordan Woo, APEX Recently, our team attended a film…