M7 – Sound Recording Operations (Level 3)
"Think Simple, Think Logic"
Learning Outcomes and
- Understand principles of sound and types of audio and recording mediums
- Identify types of sound accessories
- Identify performance characteristics of recording equipment
- Apply suitable sound recording set-up in accordance to workplace safety and health regulations
- Principles of sound, hearing and acoustics
- Types of audio signals
- Types of recording medium
- Types of accessories for microphones and sound recording equipment
- Performance characteristics of various types of microphones and sound recording equipment
- Techniques to operate microphones and sound recording equipment
- Relevant workplace safety and health regulations
- Safety precautions when handling equipment
Module is best for:
Sound Engineers, Film Crew, Project Manager, Event Producer
- A theory on the principles of sound, hearing and acoustics and how does it affect Sound Recording
- We will explore what type of Audio Signals and what do they mean
- There are many Audio Equipment like Boom Mic, Handheld Mic, Clip Mic and many others. Each with their own usage and knowing when to use
- In the industry, there are many Sound Recording Equipment and we will be going through some of the common used ones and how to set up with cabling
- Safety is a very important aspect in any production house. We will go through the safety practice when coming to handle audio equipments.
Up to 70% funding
Nett Fee :
Absentee Allowance :
40Hrs X $4.50 (Capped) = $180
(Above 40, Mid-Career)
Nett Fee :
(Below 40, Regular)
Nett Fee :
*Courses are subsidized by Skillsfuture Singapore.
*Enjoy 50-70% funding of course fees.
*Company sponsored are entitled for Absentee Payroll.
*Individual of 40 years old and above will enjoy the same funding and Skillsfuture credit could be used too.
*Freelancers who owe a Declared SME company are advised to sign up under Company sponsored category.
*Beginners may consider signing the entire package of the above 9 modules.
We were even taught how to check on cable quality !
Personally, I enjoyed “Master Control Room Operations” the most as…
Why does “The Analogue Factory” send their Staff to SGMP Production Course?
The Analogue Factory first started off as a music backline…