M8 – Camera Operations (Level 3)
"Think Simple, Think Logic"
Learning Outcomes and
- Understand specifications, features and functions of camera equipment and accessories
- Understand shot plans in accordance to production styles and requirements
- Apply suitable camera operations according to production styles
- Technical specifications for various types of camera equipment and accessories
- Feature and functions of various types of camera equipment and accessories
- Instructions to operate different types of cameras
- Types of camera positions to shoot and frame shots
- Principles of picture composition
- Cinematography techniques
- Speciality camera equipment and accessories
- Safety regulations and procedures pertaining to camera operations
Module is best for:
Film Crew, Project Manager, Event Producer
- Cameras are the lifeline of any Production House. Here we will show you what kind of cameras and their accessories, their technical specs as well as how to use them
- Setting up the Cameras to get a 180 degree coverage
- Most of the time during a production shoot, everyone will be quite busy, therefore it will be to your advantage to know how to setup the framing of the shots like Wide Shot, MCU, CU, MS and others for coverage
- Learn about different Camera Techniques for Filming and the principal behind Picture Compositing
- Exercise Safety when operating the camera during the course of the production
Up to 70% funding
Nett Fee :
Absentee Allowance :
40Hrs X $4.50 (Capped) = $180
(Above 40, Mid-Career)
Nett Fee :
(Below 40, Regular)
Nett Fee :
*Courses are subsidized by Skillsfuture Singapore.
*Enjoy 50-70% funding of course fees.
*Company sponsored are entitled for Absentee Payroll.
*Individual of 40 years old and above will enjoy the same funding and Skillsfuture credit could be used too.
*Freelancers who owe a Declared SME company are advised to sign up under Company sponsored category.
*Beginners may consider signing the entire package of the above 9 modules.
News from our Trainees who have taken the M8 Course
“We did a role play. I had to direct them where to stand, when to move, what to say, when is the cue…those kind of stuff. And we had a lot of fun.”
My name is HAIZOL, I’m from The Analogue Factory, and…
“I thought it just need to ON the power switch and press the Shutter Button…”
I’m Jun Fu from THE ANALOGUE FACTORY. I like Camera…
Why does “The Analogue Factory” send their Staff to SGMP Production Course?
The Analogue Factory first started off as a music backline…
I like ‘BLOCKING & STAGING” the most
Hi, I’m Ernest Tan Pin Wee. I’m from Analogue Factory…
Multi Camera Live Stream & Broadcasting Lesson
Author: Jordan Woo, APEX Recently, our team attended a film…